Originally built in 1962, Greenwood Elementary School features more than 76,000 square feet of facilities and 24 acres of green space, including a winding nature trail for our youngest adventures and their guides to explore with wonder.
- What is the history of the Knowledge Garden?
- How can we get involved with the Knowledge Garden?
- How has the Knowledge Garden changed?
- How might the Knowledge Garden inspire you?
- What words can you find in the Knowledge Garden?
- How can we grow our Knowledge Garden?
- What would you put in the Knowledge Garden Shed?
- What was it like to create the Knowledge Garden?
Financial and other support for the Greenwood Digital Trail has been provided by the Department of Environmental Protection’s 2023 Environmental Education Grants Program.